The Spokane Tribe’s Two Rivers Marina features the only floating marina on Lake Roosevelt. Located at the confluence of the Spokane River and the Columbia River the marina features 260 open and covered boat slips, a gas station, convenience store, and restrooms.
Two Rivers Resort houseboat rentals are available with a variety of price options per season. Each houseboat includes: air conditioning, kitchen area with appliances, 3 private staterooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 lofts, fireplace, hot tub, TV/DVD, stereo system, and a nice top deck to enjoy the beauty of Lake Roosevelt.
- Deposits are Non-refundable
- Daily/Weekly reservations can be transferred to another date in the same year if notice is received at least 30-days prior to arrival date.
- Monthly reservations will receive a refund less a $250 cancellation fee, if cancelled within 30-days of the reservation arrival date.
- Reservations become non-transferable 30-days prior to arrival date.
- "No Shows" will be charged for the full amount of the reservation booked.
- Boating is an outdoor experience. We cannot provide refunds for early check-outs, late arrivals, inclement weather, shortened stays or any act of nature.
For a copy of the Two Rivers Marina Rules and Regulations, please request copy in the Marina office.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today!