Two Rivers Resort RV Park offers 102 RV sites and 32 tent camping sites with beautiful views of Lake Roosevelt. The RV sites are full hook-ups equipped with a barbeque, picnic table, and patio for your summer getaway.
The RV Park amenities include restrooms, showers, laundry facilities, and a RV dump station onsite for your convenience. Two Rivers Resort RV Park also features rental cabins, a rental pavilion for your group events, and boat trailer parking. The waterfront cabins overlook the confluence of the Spokane and Columbia Rivers. Each cabin is equipped with air conditioning, full kitchen, private bedroom, satellite TV, wi-fi plus your own deck to sit back on and take in the stunning sunsets.
- Deposits are Non-refundable
- Daily/Weekly RV, Tent and Cabin reservations can be transferred to another date in the same year if notice is received at least 30-days prior to arrival date.
- Monthly reservations will receive a refund less a $250 cancellation fee, if cancelled within 30-days of the reservation arrival date.
- Reservations become non-transferable 30-days prior to arrival date.
- "No Shows" will be charged for the full amount of the reservation booked.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. We cannot provide refunds for early check-outs, late arrivals, inclement weather, shortened stays or any act of nature.
For a copy of the Two Rivers RV Park Rules and Regulations, please request copy in the RV Park office.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today!